The Maize and Blue will return to action Dec. 1 at North Carolina for the ACC/Big Ten Challenge, before hosting San Diego State Dec. 4. The Wolverines were originally supposed to play Kentucky on the fourth of the month, but the Wildcats backed out of the competition. The two programs are still set to play at London’s O2 Arena in December of 2022.
Michigan will compete in two Big Ten affairs in mid-December, before its final three non-conference tilts — Southern Utah Dec. 18 (home), Purdue Fort Wayne Dec. 21 (home) and Central Florida Dec. 30 (road).
The Wolverines do not yet have their conference schedule, but they do know where and how many times they’ll play each league opponent.
• Nov. 5 — at Wayne State (exhibition)
• Nov. 10 — vs. Buffalo
• Nov. 13 — Prairie View A&M (in Washington D.C.)
• Nov. 16 — vs. Seton Hall
• Nov. 19 — vs. UNLV (in Las Vegas)
• Nov. 21 — vs. Arizona or Wichita State (in Las Vegas)
• Nov. 24 — vs. Tarleton State
• Dec. 1 — at North Carolina
• Dec. 4 — vs. San Diego State
• Dec. 18 — vs. Southern Utah
• Dec. 21 — vs. Purdue Fort Wayne
• Dec. 30 — at Central Florida
Big Ten Opponents
• Home: Maryland, Minnesota, Northwestern
• Road: Indiana, Penn State, Wisconsin
• Home/Road: Illinois, Iowa, Michigan State, Nebraska, Ohio State, Purdue, Rutgers